Brazil Trip

Monday, February 20, 2006

Rolling Stones in Rio

I have arrived in Rio safely. Got here yesterday and met several of the volunteers at the airport. We all came back to the volunteer house, which I have to say is spectacular. Located in Santa Teresa, with amazing views of Rio from the Christ to the Sugar Loaf.

We BBQ on the deck last night, and I donĀ“t think you can really have asked for a better night.

The volunteers are all great, mostly from the UK, and three girls from the States, then there is only one 19 male in the house with 19 females; Poor guy. Everyone is doing different projects. I will be visiting them starting tomorrow.

Would you believe there was a free Rolling Stones concert in Rio last night on the beach in Copacabana. I was just one in two million people there.

http://www.rollingstones.com/news/


Other than that, Rio is amazing, eventually I will do some fun touristy things.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home